Welcome to our website! Our office is located at 557 Fischer Blvd., Toms River. We are a small practice where we combine friendliness and caring with state-of-the-art dentistry. You will always see Dr. Merguerian, who has over 34 years of experience. We do not hard-sell expensive treatment plans, but give honest assessments to our patients. Dr. Merguerian is also one of the most accessible dentists you will ever meet. Our office is open 6 days a week. Any calls received after hours will be taken by either the doctor himself, our answering service, or our voice mail, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. If you or a loved one has a toothache, in most cases we will see you immediately or the same day---not in two weeks! We welcome new patients and work with many insurance plans. Give us a call at 732-270-6868, and you can experience family dentistry at its finest. Welcome to our family.
Proudly serving: Toms River, Brick, NJ, Ocean County, NJ, Jersey Shore, NJ
NOTE TO OUR PATIENTS AND WEBSITE VISITORS:
As you are aware, the CDC has issued warnings and precautions to health care providers worldwide regarding Coronavirus. As of May 26, 2020, we are open to see non-emergency patients for check-ups and other elective restorative procedures in compliance with Gov. Murphy's order.
However, we have always and will continue to disinfect, sterilize and sanitize all surfaces as our usual standard of care. We are at this time symptom-free and open for business. We ask that you help us by participating in these precautions:
1. Upon your arrival to our office, we kindly ask that you use the hand sanitizer we have provided.
2. If using the restroom, please remember to thoroughly wash your hands; if exiting and re-entering our office, we ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided upon re-entry.
3. If you are currently experiencing a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, we implore you to call our office to cancel your appointment immediately, and wait until you are feeling better before rescheduling.
4. To comply with social distancing, upon check-in each patient will be seated in an empty operatory to maintain isolation as they are waiting for treatment. If you arrive with someone accompanying you, they will be put in the same room with you. Although Dr. Merguerian and his staff have to work in close proximity to each patient while administering treatment, masks and gloves are always worn, and the rooms and instruments are always disinfected and sterilized between each patient's visit.
5. Please inform us of any recent travel outside of the US.
We thank you for your consideration and participation in these office policies, and we look forward to providing the same high standard of care as we have in the past.